- 70ml Coole Swan
- 300g Digestive Biscuit Crumb
- 125g Melted Butter
- 450g Cream Cheese
- 125g Icing Sugar
- 200ml Semi Whipped Cream
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 2 Passion Fruits
- Mix together the melted butter and crushed digestive biscuit and once combined, spoon into your chosen jars and Chill.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the cream cheese, and icing sugar until combined, add the Coole Swan and mix. Fold in the semi whipped cream.
- Spoon or pipe this mixture into the jars on top of the chilled biscuit and return to the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours.
- While this is chilling, slice and dice the ripe mango into bite sized pieces, cut the passion-fruits in half and add the seeds to the mango.
- To serve, simply spoon some of the mango and passion fruit salsa on top of the cheesecake and serve.