- 120ml Coole Swan
- 2 Ripe Mango’s (Preferably Frozen)
- 100ml Water
- 100g Caster Sugar
- Pinch Dried Chili Flakes
- 280g Greek Yogurt
- In a saucepan, gently heat the water, sugar and chili flakes and allow to cool.
- Peel and chop the mango and add to a blender. Strain the chili sugar syrup on top and blitz until smooth.
- Mix the Coole Swan and Greek yogurt until combined.
- Chill both mixes for 1 hour to thicken, this helps with finished layering.
- Taking your prepared Popsicle moulds, spoon in some chilled mango, then a spoonful of the Coole Swan mix and repeat process until moulds are full.
- Place in a freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
- De-mould and enjoy!
The story behind “Chili and Mango Ice Cream”
Coole Swan Chili and Mango Ice Cream. Perfect for those long Summer days and enchanting Summer evenings. Heat up to cool down with a flavour combination that can’t be beaten.