- 120ml Coole Swan
- 2 Ripe Mango’s (Preferably Frozen)
- 100ml Water
- 100g Caster Sugar
- Pinch Dried Chili Flakes
- 280g Greek Yogurt
- In a saucepan, gently heat the water, sugar and chili flakes and allow to cool.
- Peel and chop the mango and add to a blender. Strain the chili sugar syrup on top and blitz until smooth.
- Mix the Coole Swan and Greek yogurt until combined.
- Chill both mixes for 1 hour to thicken, this helps with finished layering.
- Taking your prepared Popsicle moulds, spoon in some chilled mango, then a spoonful of the Coole Swan mix and repeat process until moulds are full.
- Place in a freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
- De-mould and enjoy!