- 480g coconut biscuits (We used East Coast Bakehouse)
- 150g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese
- juice and zest of 4 limes
- 397g condensed milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- 50ml Coole Swan
- Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs, add the melted butter and mix to combine. Put in a 10″ round tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon. Leave to rest.
- Soften the cream cheese with an electric whisk. Add lime zest and juice to the cream cheese, beat with an electric whisk. Add condensed milk and Coole Swan to the mixture. Beat again with an electric whisk. Finally, add the cream and beat for another few minutes until thick and glossy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or preferably overnight. Decorate and enjoy
Makes 1x 10″ cheesecake
The story behind “Key Lime Cheesecake”
Is it the velvety smoothness of the Coole Swan or the zestiness of the Lime that makes this cheesecake work? You be the judge. Try this Coole Swan Key Lime Cheesecake for yourself – you won’t be disappointed.