Coole Swan Pancakes
- 100g plain flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100ml Coole Swan
- Pinch of salt
- Sieve the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the two eggs.
- In another bowl, whisk together the Coole Swan and the semi skimmed milk.
- Add the Coole Swan and milk to the flour and egg mixture. And whisk until a smooth batter is left. Let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan add oil or butter and spoon in a ladle of batter, tilting the pan to move the mixture around the pan for a thin and even layer.
- Cook for about 30 seconds until golden brown underneath.
- Using a palette knife, quickly lift and flip the pancake.
Our favourite Coole Swan toppings:
Second best thing about pancakes are the toppings. You can let your imagination run wild. Some of our favourite toppings include a mix of fresh berries, flaked almonds and a shaving of dark chocolate (70%), fresh strawberries and a dash balsamic vinegar, pear and chopped hazelnut, and of course the classic freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar- top off any of these combinations with a splash of Coole Swan for the perfect pancake.