- 4 Large Egg Whites
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 125g Light Muscovado
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Coole Swan Cream
- 300ml Double Cream
- 100ml Coole Swan
- Summer Berries
- Preheat oven to 100.C.
- In a clean, dry mixing bowl add the room temperature egg whites and lemon juice.
- Whisk until frothy and add the caster sugar.
- Whisk until thick and glossy.
- To this, gradually add the muscavado sugar.
- Continue to mix until thick and glossy.
- Spoon 8 blobs of meringue onto a lined baking sheet. Make a small indent in the top with a spoon, this will help hold the cream and berries later on.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 90 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues inside to go cold.
- When these are cooling, whisk the double cream until thick, add the Coole Swan and re-whisk.
- To serve, spoon cream on top of the meringue and top with berries.