Coole Swan is proud to be featured on Episode 182 of The Modern Bar Cart Podcast.
This weekly cocktail podcast, hosted by Eric Kozlik, Modern Bar Cart´s CEO, gives home bartenders and industry professionals great information from industry heavyweights, the tools and techniques for mixing an excellent cocktail, and suggestions about new and different spirits to try!
In this episode, Eric interviewed Mary Sadlier, Coole Swan’s chief executive and talked about the past, present and future of the Brand.
In this very interesting conversation, some of the topics debated included:
- The origins, the thought, and the project behind the brand.
- The inspiration behind the Coole Swan name.
- Why the assimilatory properties of cream make it the ideal canvas for conveying other flavours.
- How Coole Swan manages to keep the ingredient list more diminutive and more natural than competitors.
- Cocktail Ideas for using Coole Swan professionally or at home.
- And much more.
Many thanks to The Modern Bar Cart and, in particular, to Eric for this lovely conversation.
You can check out the full podcast interview here: https://www.modernbarcart.com/podcast/episode-182-coole-swan-irish-cream-liqueur-mary-sadlier