What is Coole Swan?
Coole Swan is a New generation of Irish Craft Spirits. It is a delicious troublemaker that will have you from the first taste. So forget everything you’ve learned before; Coole Swan is no ordinary drink.
The crafting of Coole Swan
Coole Swan is a unique blend of single malt Irish whiskey, Belgian white chocolate and fresh Irish cream.
Coole Swan – it will have you from the first taste
We take our time to get it right – the whiskey unapologetic, the chocolate silky and the cream effortlessly light.
Coole Swan Life-cycle
Coole Swan is best consumed within 2 years of the date of manufacture. The date is clearly marked on the rear of the bottle.
Storing Coole Swan @ Home
We recommend that Coole Swan is stored in the fridge.
Storing Coole Swan in a Bar
Store at room temperature.
Recycling a Coole Swan Bottle
Choose the clear glass bin.
Click Here to view Coole Swan nutritional information.
- 231 versions of Coole Swan were produced before we were entirely satisfied that it was good enough.
- Coole Swan is 100% natural! It does not contain a single artificial ingredient. Its main ingredients are fresh Irish cream, single malt Irish whiskey, Belgian white chocolate.
- Coole Swan is made only in Ireland.
- The name Coole Swan comes from the William Butler Yeats poem “The Wild Swans at Coole”.
- “Coole” in Coole Swan is not a mis-spelling of the word “cool”. It is the name of the idyllic Coole Park in County Galway, where W.B Yeats wrote ”The Wild Swans at Coole”.
- The small picture on the front of the Coole Swan bottle is an artist’s impression of the lake at Coole Park.
- There is an embossed motif on the back of the Coole Swan bottle showing a cat enjoying a bowl of cream. Wayne Resnick, a talk radio host on Los Angeles KFIAM 640, loves Coole Swan and his cat Isabella and so Isabella is the name of our cat.
- The Coole Swan bottle was based on a nineteenth century Irish milk bottle design and the satin finish on the glass is painted on.
- Coole Swan received a double-gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and was unanimously voted best liqueur by an eminent panel of judges.
- Coole Swan is white in colour because it is naturally colored by its ingredients: cream, whiskey, cocoa, vanilla and chocolate.
- It is virtually impossible to finish a glass of Coole Swan! Sip it, glug it down, even drink it standing on your head and you will always find a tiny amount left at the bottom of the glass.
- 87% of all milk is water and less than 4% is cream. Cream is a valuable product, so valued in fact it is used frequently to explain quality – ”cream rises to the top”, ”the cat that got the cream” etc. This is the secret behind the taste of Coole Swan.