Nutritional information & FAQs
Coole Swan is produced using only the finest ingredients
Coole Swan: Alcohol by volume, 16%
Ingredients: Fresh Irish diary cream, Irish whiskey (single malt), Belgian white chocolate, water, milk protein (casein), sugar, cocoa and vanilla
Of which is Saturated Fat
Coole Swan, Irish Cream Liqueur, (Alcohol by Volume, 16%).
Otter Island, Tatestown, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland.
Fresh Irish dairy cream, Irish whiskey (single malt), Belgian white chocolate, water, milk protein (casein), sugar, cocoa and vanilla
This product contains Dairy Cream
Suitable for: Vegetarians, Gluten Allergy Sufferers, Wheat Allergy Sufferers, Egg Allergy Sufferers and Nut Allergy Sufferers
Not Suitable: for Dairy Allergy Sufferers, Vegans
Free from: Artificial Flavourings
Not free from: Contains Alcohol
Coole Swan can be stored in an ambient temperature for up to 6 months even if opened. It can be stored for 9 to 12 months in a fridge opened. Coole Swan can be kept for up to two years unopened.
|Of which is Saturated Fat||4g|
We hope that the information below answers any queries you might have about about Coole Swan
- 231 versions of Coole Swan were produced before we were entirely satisfied that it was good enough.
- Coole Swan is 100% natural! It does not contain a single artificial ingredient. Its main ingredients are fresh Irish cream, single malt Irish whiskey, Belgian white chocolate.
- Coole Swan is made only in Ireland.
- The name Coole Swan comes from the William Butler Yeats poem “The Wild Swans at Coole”.
- “Coole” in Coole Swan is not a mis-spelling of the word “cool”. It is the name of the idyllic Coole Park in County Galway, where W.B. Yeats wrote ”The Wild Swans at Coole”.
- The small picture on the front of the Coole Swan bottle is an artist’s impression of the lake at Coole Park.
- There is an embossed motif on the back of the Coole Swan bottle showing a cat enjoying a bowl of cream. Wayne Resnick, a talk radio host on Los Angeles KFIAM 640, loves Coole Swan and his cat Isabella and so Isabella is the name of our cat.
- The Coole Swan bottle was based on a nineteenth century Irish milk bottle design and the satin finish on the glass is painted on.
- Coole Swan received a double-gold medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and was unanimously voted best liqueur by an eminent panel of judges.
- Coole Swan is white in colour because it is naturally colored by its ingredients: cream, whiskey, cocoa, vanilla and chocolate.
- It is virtually impossible to finish a glass of Coole Swan! Sip it, glug it down, even drink it standing on your head and you will always find a tiny amount left at the bottom of the glass.
- 87% of all milk is water and less than 4% is cream. Cream is a valuable product, so valued in fact it is used frequently to explain quality – ”cream rises to the top”, ”the cat that got the cream” etc. This is the secret behind the taste of Coole Swan.
Coole Swan is a new twist on an old tradition. Made from three high quality, natural ingredients our Irish cream has a premium profile and award winning taste. The blend of whiskey, chocolate, cream is an unstoppable combination.
Coole Swan has the values of a family-operated business and the agility of an independently- owned organization. Our family was inspired by tradition but we craft Coole Swan for now.
We take our time to get it right – the whiskey unapologetic, the chocolate silky and the cream effortlessly light.
Coole Swan is best consumed within 2 years of the date of manufacture (this is if the bottle is unopened). The date is clearly marked on the rear of the bottle.
While Coole Swan can be stored open in an ambient environment, we recommend that Coole Swan is stored in the fridge to ensure its maximum shelf life is achieved.
We recommend that in bar environments, Coole Swan should be stored at room temperature.
Even though Coole Swan has an opaque finish, choose the clear glass bin for recycling.
Click Here to view Coole Swan nutritional information.