If you are not of legal drinking age or if you do not accept the terms of our terms and conditions or privacy statement please do not use this website. Use of this website by you will be taken as your acceptance of the privacy statement
This site is operated by Coole Swan, a private company registered in Ireland with company number 420247 and having its registered office at Otter Island, Tatestown, Navan, Co Meath, Ireland.
Coole Swan does not sell or exchange names, or any other information about our online customers with third parties and appropriate safeguards are in place to protect any personal information we may collect. Coole Swan is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit www.cooleswan.com we may collect and capture the following information:
– Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, technical information about your visit (e.g., location data, your IP address, the previous website from which you reached us and the type of browser you use, traffic data);
– Your name and contact details;
– Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site [including the fulfilment of any orders];
– Information that you provide to us; and if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In an effort to offer you the best – and most current – membership opportunities, we may contact you with news about Coole Swan promotions and events. When you give us your details we will ask you if you would like to receive such information. Any information will only be sent to you when you have indicated consent to receiving such information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third parties if we sell or buy any business or if Coole Swan or its assets are acquired by a third party. We may also disclose your data to a third party if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions for this Site or to protect the rights, property or safety ofCoole Swan, its customers or others.
You are entitled to know what personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You may ask also us to remove or update your information – to do so contact Coole Swan on +353469060111
When making contact please provide all personal identifiers which you have previously supplied on the Site (e.g. your name and email address). In certain circumstances you may have the right to request that data supplied by you is deleted. To exercise this right it may be necessary for you to identify a contravention of data protection law by Coole Swan. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement policy may change as the website develops in order to take advantage of technological developments. We therefore encourage users to read the Terms and Conditions and to check this Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
MRPI COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The McNean House Promotion is open to MRPI store managers who follow the competition entry mechanic, abide by the application requirement, by completing their order and submitting it to Coole Swan, within the timeframe specified, in The Republic of Ireland only.
- The Promotion offer is open from 23rd September 2019 with the closing date for winner to be announced on 25th October 2019 (“the promotional period”).
- To enter this promotion entrants must order Coole Swan within the promotional period and send a screenshot image of their delivery docket clearly showing the date, store name and quantity ordered to 086 7860742.
- There is 1 prize to be won. The prize consists of a 2 Night B&B and evening meal for 2 people at McNean House the award winning restaurant and Guest House from Neven Maguire.
- 1 Prize winner will be drawn at random on the 25th October 2019 from all eligible entries received.
- The McNean House second promotion (order before 28th of November) winner will be announced 11th of December 2019.
- Winners will be notified by phone if they have won a prize. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of receipt of notification from the Promoter that they have won a prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- The surname & County of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Coole Swan Competition, Coole Swan, Otter Island, Tatestown, Navan, Co. Meath within 90 days of the closing date.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent/you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- The Promoter Coole Swan, Otter Island, Tatestown, Navan, Co.Meath (the ‘Promoter’). If you require additional information please contact Coole Swan on 0469060111